Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/10/2015 3:06 pm  #1

2014-2015 A-10 Men's Basketball Awards

3/10/2015 5:00 pm  #2

Re: 2014-2015 A-10 Men's Basketball Awards

IronDuke, on the other thread I respectively asked you who you believe is accountable for the demise of the basketball program. You did not agree with the information in that thread. This lack of recognition is just another example of the absence of external recognition for anyone on the team. It is obvious that the program has not improved. Looking at Davidson who has a team as young as or even younger than ours is yet another example of the failure of those involved. I am not trying to call you out. I love DU hoops and am interested in WHO you believe is accountable. Thank you.

3/10/2015 5:20 pm  #3

FAM can people really blame Father Hogan? 10 years removed from sports. Charlie? Was it his idea to fire Ron? The answer lies with one person need I say more. Remember this my friend you can increase the budget by 1 million $ (dr. Evil) money but it goes to leadership in that dept to make everything CLK. No need to give a laundry list it is very clear cut my friend.

3/10/2015 6:26 pm  #4

I do not disagree that there is a person who is highly accountable for this mess.  Many are probably thinking of the same person.  Thanks.

3/10/2015 7:30 pm  #5

FAM wrote:

I do not disagree that there is a person who is highly accountable for this mess.  Many are probably thinking of the same person.  Thanks.

When there is an underling who is messing up, and he continues in his job, then the blame is on his boss. This is how it works in the real world. The buck stops at the top. Patrick Gallagher at Pitt gets this. Some on this board do not.

3/10/2015 7:40 pm  #6

duq81 wrote:

FAM wrote:

When there is an underling who is messing up, and he continues in his job, then the blame is on his boss. This is how it works in the real world. The buck stops at the top. Patrick Gallagher at Pitt gets this. Some on this board do not.

100% agree.

Board footera