Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2015 7:00 am  #1

Ireland Trip

ESPN's hoops website is reporting the Dukes trip will be August 3-13th. No word on games or opponents but some info has leaked out that 3 games are scheduled with a 4th possible against the British National team. Very interesting also that Jeff Goodman of ESPN quotes Ferry using the trip to work on defense and look at his sophomore forwards. Let's hope both are successful!!!

5/27/2015 7:26 am  #2

Re: Ireland Trip

Thanks Dome.  As many have pointed out this is exactly what is needed.

5/27/2015 9:38 am  #3

CLK wrote:

It helped RE and his team, winning , traveling and playing together helps mold players.

We all seem to be looking forward to this year and if I see a tough aggressive squad, I will think we can win some games and steal one or two and get to a 500 plus season.

A diehard fan since 1961

5/27/2015 1:36 pm  #4

Would Tarin Smith be able to play during this trip? Might be good way for him and Castro to get to know each other.

5/30/2015 1:33 pm  #5

Phildog wrote:

CLK wrote:

It helped RE and his team, winning , traveling and playing together helps mold players.

We all seem to be looking forward to this year and if I see a tough aggressive squad, I will think we can win some games and steal one or two and get to a 500 plus season.

My buddy and my two boys and I made the Toronto trip with RE and the boys. It was a blast. My most memorable part of the trip was hanging with Mrs. E. Now there was one serious babe! The trip turned sour when Ron had to be taken to the hospital, the beginnings of his health problems.

WE ARE CREEPING UP TO THE SECOND FLOOR....

6/09/2015 10:43 pm  #6

I'll be in Italy during the trip. Ireland came in second. Boy would this news have pissed the wife off.

6/10/2015 11:50 am  #7

Happy wife, happy life. If you learn nothing else from me, remember that.

My daughter and her fiance will also be in Italy in August. It's spectacular.

Board footera