Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/12/2015 3:27 pm  #1

Aaron Jackson

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2015/06/pacers-aaron-jackson.html

2:47pm: The Bulls, Mavericks and Magic have also registered some level of interest in Jackson, as Steve Kyler of Basketball Insiders hears (Twitter link).1:04pm: The Pacers are interested in point guard Aaron Jackson, who plays for Russia’s CSKA Moscow, report Chema De Lucas of Gigantes del Basket (translation via HoopsHype). At least three NBA teams are eyeing Jackson, a source tells Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports, adding that the 29-year-old who played collegiately at Duquesne will explore his possibilities to return to North America as a free agent this summer.Jackson posted 7.4 points, 3.7 assists and 1.1 turnovers in 22.1 minutes per game for his Russian team this season, his third year with CSKA Moscow. He’s played overseas each season since going undrafted in 2009, making stops in Spain and Italy before heading to Russia, though he was with the Pacers for summer league in 2009. The Cavs had him for summer league the next year.

6/12/2015 3:39 pm  #2

Re: Aaron Jackson

It's probably do or die for him. Take your shot Aaron. Even catching on as a scrub for a few years will leave you set for life financially.

6/13/2015 7:54 am  #3

Re: Aaron Jackson

duq81 wrote:

It's probably do or die for him. Take your shot Aaron. Even catching on as a scrub for a few years will leave you set for life financially.

At age 29, you are right about this Duq81. I believe you need three years to hook on to the NBA pension plan. I'll include Aaron in my prayers. He is such a great person and was a friend to my son at Duquesne. 

WE ARE CREEPING UP TO THE SECOND FLOOR....

Board footera