Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/24/2015 3:44 pm  #1

Greg Amodio Interview

Allow for this to be my introduction. My name is Zachary Weiss and for those who do not know, I cover the Dukes for DK Pittsburgh Sports.

I was at men's basketball media day this past week in New York at the Barclays Center, and will have plenty of content from that.

For those who do not subscribe already, I highly recommend doing so. This is not to toot my own horn, or promote the site, but it is because I find that I personally get more from the coverage provided. Every writer on the site is good at their craft and provides an inside look at the teams that newspapers and others cannot. 

I wanted to pass along the link to my story on former AD Greg Amodio. As many know, he did not talk to any Pittsburgh reporters following his announced departure from Duquesne, only issuing a statement in a press release. He surprisingly was at MBB media day and I was able to get this interview which serve as his first comments to a Pittsburgh reporter.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you on here and on the site. Please feel free to introduce yourself to me at any of the Duquesne sporting events.

http://dkpittsburghsports.com/2015/10/20/former-ad-amodio-fond-of-time-at-duquesne/

10/24/2015 8:52 pm  #2

Re: Greg Amodio Interview

Great work Zach.   You really bring great coverage.  Followed your coverage last few seasons of women's bbo on Twitter.

10/24/2015 9:02 pm  #3

Thanks Kurt for that, your support means a lot. I will be doing WBB as well of course and will be in Richmond Tuesday/Wednesday for media day as a matter of fact. Feel free to tweet me or let me know when you are coming to a game. It would be great to meet you. 

10/25/2015 1:22 pm  #4

I will!

Board footera