Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES IS ENTERING THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/03/2015 10:29 am  #1

11/03/2015 8:35 pm  #2

Re: P-G Preview on the Dukes' Women's Team

Amadea Szamosi isn't a projected starter?

11/03/2015 10:24 pm  #3

Officer Dribble wrote:

I believe that writer of the article is incompetent.  Amadea will definitely start, barring some unforeseen injury.  She should have been selected for at least the A-10's pre-season third team.  Perhaps the coaches of the other A-10 teams had trouble correctly spelling her last name on the ballot.

Here's a article from the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review that provides a better review than the P-G of the Dukes and several of the local D-1 women's teams except for Pitt: http://triblive.com/sports/college/duquesne/9339735-74/season-ppg-rpg#axzz3qTWzCLDc

11/04/2015 6:41 pm  #4

I can't imagine a scenario where a healthy Amadea isn't starting either.  Thanks for confirming that I still know a couple things about basketball & for the Trib article.

11/04/2015 9:22 pm  #5

I'm really excited for this season. And I agree Amadea is a starter.

11/04/2015 11:16 pm  #6

godukes1970 wrote:

Officer Dribble wrote:

I believe that writer of the article is incompetent.  Amadea will definitely start, barring some unforeseen injury.  She should have been selected for at least the A-10's pre-season third team.  Perhaps the coaches of the other A-10 teams had trouble correctly spelling her last name on the ballot.

Here's a article from the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review that provides a better review than the P-G of the Dukes and several of the local D-1 women's teams except for Pitt: http://triblive.com/sports/college/duquesne/9339735-74/season-ppg-rpg#axzz3qTWzCLDc

I agree Amadea has to start.  I do agree with leaving her off the preseason teams however.  There's a lot of talent around the league...

11/05/2015 8:44 pm  #7

I spoke with a source close to the program earlier this morning and was told Amadea is in the projected starting lineup. 

Board footera