Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/27/2015 7:06 pm  #1

Marqwell Jackson

I remember people thinking that he was going to be a big contributor.  What happened?  Do you think he is Red Shirting this season?  I honestly think Steel has shown the most game from all of the freshmen guards, but I could be in the minority.  

"You have to be realistic about these things."  - Logen Ninefingers

11/27/2015 7:28 pm  #2

Re: Marqwell Jackson

I think he could Redshirt if it's available.

JJ and EJ have shown remarkable improvement. There is no issue there. But it's blocking Q because those guys are better. I prefer not to have FR playing huge minutes ever again. We've seen that. It doesn't work. You need guys to develop before they take on major minutes.

I think Q can be a good player. He is one of the guys who needs to take this season and develop and work on his body and game. That can help him for next season.

11/27/2015 8:00 pm  #3

Jackson is a transfer. He already used up his redshirt year sitting out. The team is deep, and there are no minutes for him this year. He needs to work on his game. Jones' minutes will be available next year, and he'll have to compete for some of them.

11/28/2015 1:10 pm  #4

I think he was rated a 4 star by at least one service. That and where he signed could make you believe he might of been able to help some as a redshirt freshman. That might mean we have a decent amount of talent in front of him.

11/28/2015 5:23 pm  #5

Yeah I mean he still has 3 more years here, I think you'll see more playing time each year by him

Roll Dukes Roll

Board footera