Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/20/2016 12:16 am  #26

Re: Development of Eric James

levon1975 wrote:

duq81 wrote:

levon1975 wrote:

What the new guys will lack is EXPERIENCE at the D-1 level. Even the most talented players struggle to adapt to the college game. Defense alone is a major shock to new players. Defenses are generally much more difficult to grasp. Opposing coaches will pick your game apart as well and may require the player to make changes. Players are bigger faster stronger.

Smith may be rusty, but he has a year at the Big10 level, which is higher than what we play at, so he ought to be ok.

RIght, but don't count on Isaiah Mike, Littleson and Lewis coming in and playing like Micah Mason.  Perhaps I. Mike even gets a redshirt with our frontcourt returning everyone.  .

Got to be careful giving out redshirts, as they clog up your roster. That said, next year might be a perfect time to do one.

1/20/2016 7:21 am  #27

duq81 wrote:

levon1975 wrote:

duq81 wrote:

Smith may be rusty, but he has a year at the Big10 level, which is higher than what we play at, so he ought to be ok.

RIght, but don't count on Isaiah Mike, Littleson and Lewis coming in and playing like Micah Mason.  Perhaps I. Mike even gets a redshirt with our frontcourt returning everyone.  .

Got to be careful giving out redshirts, as they clog up your roster. That said, next year might be a perfect time to do one.

Is I.Mike a SF or PF?

1/20/2016 8:45 pm  #28

From watching his highlights it looks like he could play the 3.

Board footera