Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/05/2013 3:58 pm  #1

Women lost at home to Miami.

Just left the game. Horrible shooting.  It was Wumi and no one else.   They have played bad four games in a row.  Beating WVU and Dartmouth and losing to Delaware and Miami.

SMS has nothing to bring off the bench except Vanessa Abel. Clearly, she is getting no production from Stasia King or Jose Ann Johnson.

I thought this team was a .500 A10 team to start the season and that is what they look like now. 

I hope I'm wrong but this looks like last years team with slightly upgraded point guard play.

1/14/2013 2:14 pm  #2

Re: Women lost at home to Miami.

duqkurt wrote:

They have played bad four games in a row. Beating WVU and Dartmouth and losing to Delaware and Miami.

SMS has nothing to bring off the bench except Vanessa Abel. Clearly, she is getting no production from Stasia King or Jose Ann Johnson.

I thought this team was a .500 A10 team to start the season and that is what they look like now.

I hope I'm wrong but this looks like last years team with slightly upgraded point guard play.

Beating WVU - a top 50 team on the road by 8 - is a bad game?

1/14/2013 3:02 pm  #3

Re: Women lost at home to Miami.

Beating WVU was not a bad game.  I worded that poorly.   Their shooting woes started there or maybe even prior to that.   WVU shot worse.   And WVU hasn't had many wins since then, albeit with a very tough B12 schedule. 

Board footera