Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2016 10:09 am  #1

A10 Tourney Bracket

As nice as it would have been to lock up the 10 spot to get the first bye, I think the bracket fell favorably for us.

http://www.atlantic10.com/fls/31600/pdfs/2016_MBB_Bracket.pdf?CONTENT_ID=1375162&DB_OEM_ID=31600

The fact that the other half of the bracket has Dayton, St. Joes, GWU, makes it a tougher road in my opinion.

Prediction:

We should be able to get past La Salle or this season is an even bigger disappointment than it already has been. With the next game against Davidson I don't think we will win that game but if their outside shots don't fall or Gibb's has an off night for the wild cats you never know what could happen. The games against Davidson this year were 8 and 11 point losses respectively, so it will take a great game from us and an off night for them. If we could somehow get past that game I actually look at the St. Bona game as an opportunity for an upset, given the way we played them this year. Beyond that who knows but if we even get that far I'd have to say I'd be pretty happy for the team and the seniors.

3/07/2016 10:11 am  #2

Re: A10 Tourney Bracket

Any body have predictions?

Board footera