Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2016 2:40 pm  #1

Comedy gold on the Pitt Rivals board

Man, the battle between the realists, and the pie in the sky types is worse than anything on this board.

3/22/2016 4:13 pm  #2

Re: Comedy gold on the Pitt Rivals board

I saw a Twitter rumor that Sean Miller was on campus.

3/22/2016 4:20 pm  #3

ElDuque wrote:

I saw a Twitter rumor that Sean Miller was on campus.

Miller came out and tweeted that he is not coming. The dreamers are now in a state of shock. They actually think they can convince a high level coach to come there. They may be able to steal a coach out of the BE, A 10, or AAC. That is the best they can do. Hurley is a nut, but he might be a good hire for them. Would get them back in the mix for NYC, and Jersey talent.

3/22/2016 4:24 pm  #4

Of course NO ONE thought "Thuggins" would "come home to West Virginia"  Saw in one of the articles where Dixon was the THIRD highest paid coach in the conference - Said to myself "What about Ray Williams and Coach K?"  -  About five seconds later thought of Jim "I am Not a Crook" Boehem, a few seconds after that thought about Rick Pittino-   They can probably REALLY ROLL UP THE BRINKS TRUCK TO BRING SEAN IN.  Of course some FREE advice from me -  If they want one of their alumni, former hooper with Division 1 College Experience - HOW ABOUT DARELLE PORTER??

I HONESTLY would NOT be surprised if Sean Miller does wind up there.

First was somewhat of a shock to see Dixon accept THAT job (even if it WAS his Alma Mater) but they supposedly have the best facility in the Big 12 with a new arena -  AND look at what is happening with their football program -  when I was at DU the FRATERNITY Champs from Oklahoma could probably beat TCU -  NOW if TCU loses like two games it is almost a down year -  So maybe the school isn't the GRAVEYARD WE think it is.

3/22/2016 4:34 pm  #5

Miller is at a school where you can win a National Championship. He doesn't have to shovel snow either. He is not coming, and neither is Archie, who will be at his alma mater, NC St. after next season.

Board footera