Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2016 2:28 pm  #1

2016-17 season tickets

In appreciation of the success of the Duquesne Women's Basketball team I have purchased season tickets for the 2016-17 season.

3/30/2016 5:07 pm  #2

Re: 2016-17 season tickets

I picked up the Application at the Selection Party -  Cost for SEASON Tickets was $20.16 + 5.00 for handling -  I THOUGHT THAT HAD TO BE A MISPRINT!!  13-15 home games -  Comes to less than $2.00 per ticket!!! (AND that supposedly includes admission to 5 "chalk talk" sessions!!) And you can sit ANYWHERE in the house -  Guys single game tickets this year were $22, $17, $ 12.  TOUGH decision to make - watch the guys against South Carolina State (and sit near the court) or watch the ladies 13-15 times??

3/30/2016 5:11 pm  #3

VBC, thank you for purchasing season tickets to what we believe will be another good/great year for our women's basketball team. We appreciate your interest and look forward to meeting you at a game! 

#1World1Team1Goal 

3/30/2016 7:40 pm  #4

I got the email today & have renewed my 3 season tickets & added a 4th.

Nothing new for me, however.  I've had 'em for most years since 1998 now.

3/30/2016 7:52 pm  #5

coachdanburt wrote:

VBC, thank you for purchasing season tickets to what we believe will be another good/great year for our women's basketball team. We appreciate your interest and look forward to meeting you at a game! 

#1World1Team1Goal 

WELCOME TO THE BOARD COACH -  Appreciate all the fine play and enjoyment the ladies provided this past season.

3/30/2016 8:11 pm  #6

coachdanburt wrote:

#1World1Team1Goal 

Thank you, Coach Burt, for the way you coach your team and manage your program.  It's a joy to watch the teamwork that the ladies display.

I am very much looking forward to meeting you also.  I purchased 4 tickets and although I won't be able to attend every game I will do everything I can to make sure someone is in my seats.  When I've had tickets to women's games in the past that I couldn't use I gave them to the girl's team coaches at my parish and high school in hopes of building interest among students and I will do the same now that I have season tickets.  You deserve the support of the alumni and the community.

3/31/2016 5:27 am  #7

VBC wrote:

coachdanburt wrote:

#1World1Team1Goal 

Thank you, Coach Burt, for the way you coach your team and manage your program.  It's a joy to watch the teamwork that the ladies display.

I am very much looking forward to meeting you also.  I purchased 4 tickets and although I won't be able to attend every game I will do everything I can to make sure someone is in my seats.  When I've had tickets to women's games in the past that I couldn't use I gave them to the girl's team coaches at my parish and high school in hopes of building interest among students and I will do the same now that I have season tickets.  You deserve the support of the alumni and the community.

If I can swing a winter Pittsburgh trip I would buy your tickets if you're not attending. I've seen a couple road games past couple of years; would be nice to see the team at home.

3/31/2016 6:22 pm  #8

ElDuque wrote:

If I can swing a winter Pittsburgh trip I would buy your tickets if you're not attending. I've seen a couple road games past couple of years; would be nice to see the team at home.

If it's just you and La Duquesa coming we'll go together as I got 4.  If you're bringing the girls or anyone else you can have all 4.  No charge, but you can make a donation to the women's program for them.

4/01/2016 7:20 am  #9

We are officially empty nesters now VBC. The young 'uns have boys now, so the old folks travel alone. It's a glorious thing, really.

Will definitely take you up on your offer. Will watch for the schedule to be released.

4/01/2016 8:23 am  #10

ElDuque wrote:

We are officially empty nesters now VBC. The young 'uns have boys now, so the old folks travel alone. It's a glorious thing, really.

Will definitely take you up on your offer. Will watch for the schedule to be released.

Perhaps a weekend when games of both the men and women can be attended.

Board footera