Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2016 5:55 pm  #2

Re: County Game at the Consol

This might bring back memories of late 1985-86 Arena games with less than 1,000 rattling around the Igloo.

With little to no heat in the building.......

A diehard fan since 1961

8/25/2016 6:04 pm  #3

Phildog wrote:

This might bring back memories of late 1985-86 Arena games with less than 1,000 rattling around the Igloo.

With little to no heat in the building.......

I think it will be about 5,000 or so. I believe it's RMU's first game in the arena so their fans/students will probably come out in force. Plus, it's their home game. I'd rather play them there than in that little high school gym

8/25/2016 6:28 pm  #4

Maybe RMU is banking on Duquesne students walking down the hill to go to the game?

8/25/2016 10:40 pm  #5

I'm hoping we have a rowdy, raucous, rambunctious student body that loves college basketball this year. I hope they do walk down that hill, and torture Bobby Mo all night.

Ditto for the Pitt game.

8/26/2016 6:56 am  #6

ElDuque wrote:

I'm hoping we have a rowdy, raucous, rambunctious student body that loves college basketball this year. I hope they do walk down that hill, and torture Bobby Mo all night.

Ditto for the Pitt game.

I just hope we win...

WE ARE CREEPING UP TO THE SECOND FLOOR....

8/26/2016 12:19 pm  #7

KenOTR73 wrote:

ElDuque wrote:

Ditto for the Pitt game.

I just hope we win...

We should have a slightly better chance with the game at Consol.

8/26/2016 12:40 pm  #8

WashPaRick wrote:

KenOTR73 wrote:

ElDuque wrote:

Ditto for the Pitt game.

I just hope we win...

We should have a slightly better chance with the game at Consol.

I think our chances are significantly better at the Consol, and I hope we play them there every year from now on.

Board footera