Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/16/2016 4:55 pm  #1

Dave Harper - Article

Believe this one is behind a pay wall, but a nice interview with Dave Harper.  I have a lot of faith in this guy to get Duquesne athletics and men's basketball to where it should be.

http://dkpittsburghsports.com/2016/09/16/harper-hoping-passion-pittsburgh-can-help-reignite-duquesne-athletics/

9/16/2016 5:28 pm  #2

Re: Dave Harper - Article

Nice article.  Disappointed that Zach Weiss is no longer on the Duquesne beat for DK.  From what I understand, DU won't have a beat writer.  Just people who submit articles on Duquesne.

I won't pay for that anymore. Bring back Zach!

9/17/2016 9:25 am  #3

Here's an opportunity for someone who wants a career in journalism. How about the guy who does all the recruiting stories on another site?

9/17/2016 8:22 pm  #4

To duqkurt I appreciate that. It was a rewarding experience covering Duquesne last season and it was interactions with many, yourself included that made it enjoyable. Regardless of where I cover Duquesne basketball this year I hope you will follow along paywall or not.

9/18/2016 8:59 am  #5

zacharymweiss wrote:

To duqkurt I appreciate that. It was a rewarding experience covering Duquesne last season and it was interactions with many, yourself included that made it enjoyable. Regardless of where I cover Duquesne basketball this year I hope you will follow along paywall or not.

I will Zach.  Definitely.

9/18/2016 9:01 am  #6

ElDuque wrote:

Here's an opportunity for someone who wants a career in journalism. How about the guy who does all the recruiting stories on another site?

Why can't DK just have Zach cover the beat?    It seems like DK is doing what to his reporters, the same thing that that was done to him by his employers.

9/18/2016 5:21 pm  #7

I don't know what's going on, Kurt. I see a post that Zach is moving off the beat. I'd love to read another season of Zach. He has the heart of a news man and he's a very good writer.

I think Zach has gotten enough positive tweets and posts from me to know I'm a fan.

9/18/2016 5:31 pm  #8

ElDuque by no means am I stopping Duquesne basketball coverage. I hopefully will have more news about my plans coming up. I am glad you enjoy my work and I hope that will continue.

9/18/2016 5:57 pm  #9

Well that's good news!

I look forward to the coverage!

Board footera