Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2016 1:32 pm  #26

Re: Tshiefu Ngalakulondi sets up Official visit

I think he was probably nothing more than a poor man's Darius Banks. Keep moving and get some size

Last edited by Duques102 (9/22/2016 1:33 pm)

9/22/2016 2:20 pm  #27

Agreed 102; anyone here anything yet on T. Smith's injury?

9/22/2016 5:47 pm  #28

ElDuque wrote:

I think, based on CLK's posts, that a PF type is on the list, but getting a 2G/SF type who can score doesn't hurt, especially with two scholarships to give.

If nothing else, he is phonetically daunting. I wish him luck against everyone but us. I'd like to see that we're after top tier targets. 

Perhaps he wants to be a monk!

9/22/2016 9:16 pm  #29

Duques102 wrote:

I think he was probably nothing more than a poor man's Darius Banks. Keep moving and get some size

Maybe Banks coming here had something to do with him choosing the Bonnies.

9/23/2016 7:56 am  #30

Olean NY over the city of champions? Have fun spending your golden years in the middle of no where playing in a high school gym. 

Also think we are pretty good at the SF position and would like to see us beef up our back court with some nice athletic bigs who can defend. 

Roll Dukes Roll

9/23/2016 8:52 am  #31

WashPaRick wrote:

Duques102 wrote:

Maybe Banks coming here had something to do with him choosing the Bonnies.

Agreed. This guy was probably more of a realistic plan b if we didn't get the 4 star guy we were able to land. Get some bigs

9/23/2016 10:41 am  #32

Does anyone know of any "official visits" announced for this weekend or next?

9/24/2016 12:11 pm  #33

sorry guys, this guy is off the table - he signed with my Bonnies.Glad to see Ferry sign a true PG, A position we are set on for 3 more years, 2 with the league's best PG and future POY, Jay Adams, then with Nelson Kaputo. Your staff really needs to start signing some bigs, although I believe Ferry will, and that he is your answer and savior - gotta be patient folks, this guy can coach and will recruit IMO, and DU hoops will recover to at least a decent level, though still behind my Bonnies in overall success if we can hold on to Schmidt, which is going to get harder and harder the more he succeeds. Still I look forward to the day the Dukes reach the point they can beat Pitt. At that time you will hear me joining in the Shoo-shoo, Rah-Rah and hoisting one to the memory of Mossie Murphy!

9/24/2016 4:50 pm  #34

He didn't sign with anyone because nobody can sign until November.  He could change his mind tomorrow and "commit" to another school. 
Schmidt's not going anywhere; he will retire there.
Amazing that after all these years your team still plays in a high school gym!

9/24/2016 5:44 pm  #35

Ceharv wrote:

sorry guys, this guy is off the table - he signed with my Bonnies.Glad to see Ferry sign a true PG, A position we are set on for 3 more years, 2 with the league's best PG and future POY, Jay Adams, then with Nelson Kaputo. Your staff really needs to start signing some bigs, although I believe Ferry will, and that he is your answer and savior - gotta be patient folks, this guy can coach and will recruit IMO, and DU hoops will recover to at least a decent level, though still behind my Bonnies in overall success if we can hold on to Schmidt, which is going to get harder and harder the more he succeeds. Still I look forward to the day the Dukes reach the point they can beat Pitt. At that time you will hear me joining in the Shoo-shoo, Rah-Rah and hoisting one to the memory of Mossie Murphy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oiuynxtsF8

Roll Dukes Roll

9/24/2016 8:17 pm  #36

levon1975 wrote:

Amazing that after all these years your team still plays in a high school gym!

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!

Board footera