Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2016 9:43 pm  #1

Open Practice - October 22

Noticing that Pitt is having an Open Hoops Practice this Saturday (It's Homecoming Weekend) - Called the Athletic Department checking on whether Duquesne was having one - Was told it would be Saturday Morning - October 22 - starts at Palumbo at 9 AM - Both ladies and guys teams.

10/23/2016 7:21 am  #2

Re: Open Practice - October 22

Although there was not a lot to be determined from the brief open practice, it was very encouraging to hear what Coach Burt told the good turnout. "Ready for Ohio State " was the key statement. The team looked a bit quicker than last year. They didn't shoot particularly well but the coach noted that in his last talk to the fans after the 15 minutes. The team had practiced earlier in the back gym. Should be an exciting team. The talent is there.

10/23/2016 9:58 am  #3

Re: Open Practice - October 22

From what I heard that back practice started at 7:30 was very running intensive. The team could have been a bit on the tired side when it came to shooting. It is preseason for everyone.

Still this practice and the fact that there is no projected lineup I think is a good thing. There is a lot of talent here but is this a 28 win team? I don't think so, combination of tougher schedule and finding some things out.

Board footera