Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/03/2016 1:59 pm  #1

Women's Soccer Team in the A-10 tournament

At the half the Dukes (3rd seed) are tied with GW (6th seed), 0-0.

11/03/2016 2:59 pm  #2

Re: Women's Soccer Team in the A-10 tournament

At end of regulation the Dukes are still tied with GW, 1-1.

11/03/2016 3:12 pm  #3

OT #1 concluded.  The score is still tied, 1-1

11/03/2016 3:23 pm  #4

[size=125]Dukes lose to GW, 2-1, with 8 seconds to go in 2nd OT.  Very tough loss!!!!  But a pretty successful season oveall. Final record: 11-6-3 (7-2-1).  

Had the Dukes won this one, they would have faced Dayton in the semi-finals.  The Dukes beat Dayton at Rooney Field, 2-0 toward the end of the regular season.
[/size]

Last edited by godukes1970 (11/03/2016 5:06 pm)

11/03/2016 4:42 pm  #5

Ouch. This is extremely disappointing considering their regular season performance.

11/03/2016 4:54 pm  #6

The GWG came with just eight seconds left in 2OT, eerily similar to the buzzer-beater with 4 seconds in 2OT left to beat LaSalle on Senior Day. Credit to george washington's player--it was a very nice play deserved of a goal.

forward katie o'connor was practically everywhere in the late 2nd half/parts of OT that i could watch. truly a shame none of her chances created found the back of the net.

also, cydney staton scored the goal for duquesne. she didn't score a goal for over two years but scored twice on senior day and once today in her last game ever.

you made us proud dukes. good season.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

Board footera