Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/13/2017 10:53 am  #1

Open Scholarship

With Erin being honored as a Senior, this opens up a scholarship for next year. Rumor has it that Coach is pursuing another 6'3" player. That would give us four. Coach understands size opens doors. Go Dukes!

2/23/2017 11:18 am  #2

Re: Open Scholarship

What happened to the two Serbian players that were mentioned in earlier posts?  Marta Vulovic (6'6) and Jelena Mitrovic (6'9)

2/23/2017 12:35 pm  #3

a quick google search provided nothing. unfortunately recruiting resources and websites are not nearly as developed for the women;s side as the men's, but nothing tells me they're going to an american college yet

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

2/23/2017 3:12 pm  #4

It is my understanding that the two Serbian girls are underclasswomen. One would be a junior (6'6") and one a sophomore 6'9"). So, perhaps we will see them in future classes.

3/11/2017 1:34 pm  #5

sperlman wrote:

What happened to the two Serbian players that were mentioned in earlier posts?  Marta Vulovic (6'6) and Jelena Mitrovic (6'9)

It's my understanding that these Serbian players would not be eligible to play in the NCAA until the 2018-2019 season.

3/11/2017 2:01 pm  #6

Is Judith coming back?   She graduated and could leave.

3/11/2017 5:19 pm  #7

That question was asked of Coach Burt at one of the last season ticket holder chalk talks.  Judith is definitely coming back.

Board footera