Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2017 3:06 pm  #1

Women's Soccer in the A10 tourney; looking for top 4 seed

There are 10 games in total; the 9th one is tonight. The Dukes have already clinched a top 8 seed, but a top 4 seed gives them a first rounds home game. They can clinch that with a WIN tonight hosting Bonnies (who are really bad) AND EITHER a loss/tie by GW in Davidson (very bad, unlikely) OR a Mason loss/tie at home to LaSalle (undefeated, quite likely). Go Dukes. Beat the Bonnies

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

10/22/2017 9:21 pm  #2

Re: Women's Soccer in the A10 tourney; looking for top 4 seed

The Dukes pulled off a draw against GW and had to sweat out a place in the top 4....and they got it. They finished 4th and will host GW (again) in the 1st round on Saturday at Rooney Field at 1.

The winner of that game will play LaSalle (still undefeated in conference play) and Dayton in the A10 semis. Go Dukes!

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

10/29/2017 10:25 am  #3

https://twitter.com/DuqWSoccer/status/924367249116422144

Highlights from yesterday's win. Katie O'Connor with a strong run down the left side finds Linnea Facenda.

HC Al Alvine and GK Kyra Murphy each become the winningest people in their respective positions in team history.

The Dukes now get LaSalle, who went undefeated in conference play and smacked the Dukes in the A10 opener 3-0. LaSalle beat Dayton to eliminate them in the first round, so they can't be all bad.

Game is set for Friday at 2 at VCU

11/02/2017 4:59 pm  #4

What happened to the men’s program?   I thought they had a top 20 recuiting class.  Steadily has gone down hill

Good luck to the women.  Neutral site for the finals.  Bring it home!

11/04/2017 12:01 am  #5

Women lost a heartbreaker this afternoon. LaSalle went undefeated in the A10 and hadn't lost in 11 matches, they got the equalizer with about a minute left in regulation and scored 7 minutes into OT. GK Murphy tried her best she was getting peppered with shots the final 15 minutes. Both teams finished with close to 20 shots. Just too bad

The men were pretty bad this year. They had a good recruiting class this offseason, but keep in mind those are only freshmen. A lot of them are gonna need time to develop in order to become good enough to compete for titles in the A10 again.

2/09/2018 11:18 am  #6

Where can i find this year reports?

Board footera