Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2017 9:44 pm  #1

Grid Iron Dukes Saturday against Pioneers of Sacred Heart

Hello Dukes fans and again the Dukes are road warriors Saturday  to Fairfield Connecticut and the Sacred Heart Pioneers for a noon kick! I can't get enough of this team and my wife Janine is a saint and is going to make the drive with me. The Pioneers won in dramatic fashion at Bobby Mo Saturday returning a pick 6 with 12 seconds left and the Banny Boys driving.  The db Whittaker who pick 6d them won NEC player of the week and another db won NEC rookie of the week.I truly believe this  Duquesne team gets better every week and just can't let down after last weeks big victory. Go Dukes

10/25/2017 9:57 pm  #2

Re: Grid Iron Dukes Saturday against Pioneers of Sacred Heart

that's some dedication right there.

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

10/28/2017 9:17 am  #3

Couple years ago I had a Duquesne tee on and ran into a Sacred Heart grad (former football player) in a store. Sacred Heart had a better program when he played and the Dukes had a down year, and he wanted to rub it in a little. Unfortunately, as everyone knows, I get a little defensive when someone runs their mouth and I have this awful ability to say sarcastic things with a nice tone in my voice, so people don't realize I cut off their knees until they turn around and walk away. From about 30 yards away I hear the guy yell, "HEY WAIT A MINUTE!"

GO DUKES!

10/29/2017 6:21 am  #4

How about them Iron Dukes! 7 game winning streak!

10/29/2017 8:20 am  #5

The score was closer than the ass kickin’ that the Dukes put on the Pioneers. It was 34-6 midway through the 3rd quarter. Time of possession favored the Dukes 37:18 to 22:42.

Central Connecticut State also remains undefeated in conference, setting up the November 11 game as the possible conference clinching game. Dukes have a non conference game next Saturday at Liberty.

10/29/2017 10:11 am  #6

CCSU has one more game against St. Francis on Saturday before the big showdown, which will ultimately decide just what's on the line in that game.

Luckily, the Dukes will go in knowing a win at home gives them a playoff birth, regardless of what happens in Connecticut this Saturday

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

10/29/2017 10:20 am  #7

I agree with you guys and only would add that defense didn't sub as much in second half as they do normally and tired a little in 4th quarter. Pj got banged up in first quarter and was on crutches and game got chippy but could've been MORE of a trap game and wasn't. GO DUKES  IT'S GREAT TO WIN

Board footera