Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/14/2017 2:34 pm  #1

Ben DiNucci

I see that he is leaving pitt.  Think he would consider DU for his final 2 years?  He's not a NFL qb, but has some skills.  

12/14/2017 6:09 pm  #2

Re: Ben DiNucci

Interesting  query townsonkid and I am thinking Tony Zimmerman?  I agree that he has skills but lets not forget Brumbaugh and Smith do too and had better WPIAL numbers. All I am saying is I am not sure he is so much better than what we already have and  maybe Dukes might even be able to do better than DiNucci.  Definitely worth the inquiry

12/15/2017 4:54 pm  #3

I’m betting on Alex Smith as being the starter.

12/15/2017 10:10 pm  #4

I have mentioned this before and entirely for purposes of full diclosure but Alex was my stepson Leo Palmer 's QB at Keystone Oaks.  Leo made all conference his senior year at TE and was Alex favorite target Alex's junior season. Alex has a very good arm and also runs extremely well, almost to a fault. Tough kid too and extremely  nice young man who I am personally rooting for and should benefit from a redshirt much like Dillon!

12/16/2017 6:53 pm  #5

townsonkid wrote:

I see that he is leaving pitt.  Think he would consider DU for his final 2 years?  He's not a NFL qb, but has some skills.  

Hey townsonkid...did see a story indicating that he is considering  FCS schools including James Madison. Obviously transferring ro FCs means play next year

1/13/2018 2:47 pm  #6

Trib reported today that DiNucci is enrolled at JMU.I don't believe that the Dukes were interested anyway with the transfer and returning Qs! Personally hope he does well there and top FCS program for sure!

Board footera