Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2018 5:35 pm  #1

Top 50 FCS Recruiting Class

Check out Duquesne football twitter and article on recruiting class being in the top  50 FCS with some of the FCS powers like JMU getting the highest rankings. Who knows but the coaches believe that this class and especially including  the transfers combine to form the best influx of talent in 1 year ever! I also know that it is always a reason for optimism but I am especially excited about the receiver from Washington State and the Pitt transfer and of course the Q from FAU!

3/03/2018 10:01 am  #2

Re: Top 50 FCS Recruiting Class

Judge Jack McVay Jr wrote:

Check out Duquesne football twitter and article on recruiting class being in the top  50 FCS with some of the FCS powers like JMU getting the highest rankings. Who knows but the coaches believe that this class and especially including  the transfers combine to form the best influx of talent in 1 year ever! I also know that it is always a reason for optimism but I am especially excited about the receiver from Washington State and the Pitt transfer and of course the Q from FAU!

I hope they can get all this talent ready in time for their two FCS opponents.  They lose a week of practice with the early "0" Week game.

It's a pretty darn challenging non-conference schedule that should help them in the conference if they don't get banged up.

I work with Dave Loya and never thought we'd be talking about a wishing we could get to a game at Hawaii and how much playing the 2 FCS opponents may lead realistically to a game against Pitt.

Here's the link to Hero's Top 50 Recruiting classes with Duquesne in it-  https://herosports.com/fcs/recruiting-national-top-50-fcs-teams-2018-ajaj

Last edited by coffee (3/03/2018 12:48 pm)

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

3/03/2018 2:03 pm  #3

Re: Top 50 FCS Recruiting Class

I agree with you and definitely toughest schedule for the Dukes with 2 decent FBS teams. UMass has improved significantly since 2015

Board footera