Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2018 4:25 pm  #1

CHRISTIAN SIGNS WITH BRONCOS!

I am so pleased to post that Christian Kuntz signed with the Broncos yesterday after impressive workout for the special teams coach! I know how hard Christian has worked on his Long Snapping for the past year and here's hoping he catches on and gets a chance to demonstrate his all around football ability! I truly believe he was best all around defensive player that I have seen at Duquesne (apologies to some of my teammates hahaha)! Good luck Christian !

3/22/2018 6:13 pm  #2

Re: CHRISTIAN SIGNS WITH BRONCOS!

Hope he makes the final roster!

3/22/2018 6:47 pm  #3

Thanks El Duque and I agree! Will be tough but he is at least on radar and nobody will outwork him!

3/22/2018 7:52 pm  #4

Fantastic!  Way to go Christian!!

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

3/25/2018 11:17 am  #5

Spoke with Christian yesterday and interesting that Broncos special teams coach actually likes to take linebackers and teach them  long snapping as they usually have the ability to tackle and play in space. Sort of antithesis of the center learning long snapping

3/28/2018 9:35 pm  #6

I believe Christian will stand out post snap  at getting downfield to make a tackle. This philosophy  ( converting linebackers)should bode well and give him a chance at making the team although they like current long snapper according to some media accounts

3/29/2018 5:45 am  #7

I hope he makes it and at the same time I'll be sad the Steelers didn't give him an opportunity. Didn't think the position was filled well last season.

3/29/2018 6:25 am  #8

Hey El Duque!I agree with you on Steelers long snapper and I truly don't think he will make many tackles on punts.That being said Steelers (as others including 1 day contract with Patriots)did give Christian a look and before he worked with a coach on  significantly improving his long snapping skills.I was hoping they would give him a look at linebacker and Broncos did work him out a little beyond LS he told me.He needs to be in pads and game situation to show coaches that he is a ballplayer!

Board footera