Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2018 9:01 am  #1

7/20/2018 9:53 am  #2

Re: Might want to check out a local PG

I really love Jenna Clark’s game. She has speed and instincts. Quality kid. With that said, I am not sure she would be a good fit for the Dukes. She is small and isn’t a totally consistent outside shooter. Kid has great heart. She will be a good Division I player.

7/20/2018 9:58 am  #3

By the way, love that Sarah K. gives exposure to the women’s side of the game. Would love to see an article on the four Women Dukes who sat out similar to the one she produced for the men. I really believe Laia, Nina and Angela will have a major impact on the team. Halle could help also, if she developed as hoped.

7/20/2018 10:12 am  #4

Also in the PG today, I noticed that McKenna Marisa from Peters Twp. received and offer from Michigan.  She already has offers from Duquesne and Penn State among others.

7/20/2018 12:09 pm  #5

Marisa is probably the best local player since Walker-Kimbrough who is in WNBA. Also has offers from Central Florida, the unmentionables up the street, Villanova, etc. If Dan could get her, 20 win seasons will continue.

Last edited by HookShot (7/20/2018 12:11 pm)

Board footera