Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2018 10:08 am  #1

County Game

Hopeful the Dukes bounce back tonight against cross town rival RMU! Sort of an old school return to the Night Rider and club football days when home games were always Saturday night and the only game in town!

10/13/2018 9:03 pm  #2

Re: County Game

Big ol' butt whoopin' in progress. Go Dukes!

10/13/2018 10:07 pm  #3

Good win for the Dukes.   They and Pitt need to get consistent place kicking.
How many in a row now over Bobby Mo?

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

10/14/2018 10:54 am  #4

6 in a row against them.  I believe 9-2 since joining NEC.  And now 13-7 against them all time.

Last edited by duqkurt (10/14/2018 10:54 am)

10/15/2018 9:36 am  #5

After seeing some replays online, and I give 5-stars to the O-Line for doing some major road-grading in this one.  I told my wife she could have run through some of the gaping holes in the RM line.  It looked as if RMU players were avoiding having to take on AJ once he got a through the holes!.  It was also nice to see D.Worley get a chance to lug the ball a bit on offense. QB Parr also seems to be settling in nicely. 

So the Dukes took care of business against one of the weaker team in the NEC; now can they keep the momentum going through the rest of the NEC schedule?  I'm hopeful the Dukes can run the table and win the Conference. 

10/15/2018 10:04 am  #6

Thanks for the update Levon and I noticed that CCSU blew out Bryant! We will need to run the table and win on the road at CCSU last game but first things first with the Franciscans this weekend at the Pine Bowl! Go Dukes!

10/15/2018 2:22 pm  #7

I haven't been to a game at St. Francis since they played at the Pine Bowl.

Is it worth the trip?

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

10/15/2018 2:37 pm  #8

Haha still play on field surrounded by Pine trees on visitors side and visitors dress in dorm with long walk! I am going Saturday and always a tough one especially there!

10/15/2018 7:42 pm  #9

levon1975 wrote:

After seeing some replays online, and I give 5-stars to the O-Line for doing some major road-grading in this one.  I told my wife she could have run through some of the gaping holes in the RM line.  It looked as if RMU players were avoiding having to take on AJ once he got a through the holes!.  It was also nice to see D.Worley get a chance to lug the ball a bit on offense. QB Parr also seems to be settling in nicely. 

So the Dukes took care of business against one of the weaker team in the NEC; now can they keep the momentum going through the rest of the NEC schedule?  I'm hopeful the Dukes can run the table and win the Conference. 

Got to watch the game on ESPN3. Thought Bobby Mo had some heft on defense, but our big horn sheep pushed them around. Worley looked like a big-time back too. And what could anyone say about Nehari Crawford? Kid is amazing!

Board footera