Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/24/2018 5:25 pm  #1

THE DUKES MOVE ON!

31-10

What a game!

11/24/2018 5:31 pm  #2

Re: THE DUKES MOVE ON!

O-Line smacked Towson in the mouth.

11/24/2018 5:32 pm  #3

Want to see if Tigerfan13 will show up after the loss. If you come and talk trash on another team's board, you ought to come and congratulate them if they win.

11/24/2018 5:33 pm  #4

duq81 wrote:

Want to see if Tigerfan13 will show up after the loss. If you come and talk trash on another team's board, you ought to come and congratulate them if they win.

Probably take him awhile to dry off.

11/24/2018 6:12 pm  #5

Boy was I off on my predicted score... I called Duquesne by 31-28.

I got Duquesne’s score right but I was way off on Towson’s.  After the first half, I thought they’d get to the 27.    Tiger fan was a lot more friendly in his last posts... could be the start of a friendship.

Oh well... 🙄

Last edited by coffee (11/24/2018 6:15 pm)

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

11/24/2018 6:26 pm  #6

Terrific performance by the Dukes in the pouring rain.  A great win for the Northeast Conference. 

Here's hoping for a miracle at South Dakota State.

Let's Go Dukes!

11/24/2018 7:27 pm  #7

What a response in the last 32 minutes of this game by the team and coaching staff,  As dominating of a performance that I have ever seen from the Dukes.  I'm happy for them.

11/24/2018 8:11 pm  #8

Congrats on a great win Dukes! Hope to see many of you back in Brookings. Savor the win and best of luck, but not too much for next Saturday. 

11/24/2018 8:57 pm  #9

jackedforlife wrote:

Congrats on a great win Dukes! Hope to see many of you back in Brookings. Savor the win and best of luck, but not too much for next Saturday. 

Hello Jacked... we’ll be bigger underdogs next week. 

What do the Dukes have to do to hang close to probably one of the 2 or 3 best FCS teams in the nation?

Last edited by coffee (11/24/2018 8:57 pm)

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

11/24/2018 9:10 pm  #10

coffee wrote:

jackedforlife wrote:

Hello Jacked... we’ll be bigger underdogs next week. 

What do the Dukes have to do to hang close to probably one of the 2 or 3 best FCS teams in the nation?

So hard to say...the Jacks offense is so multidimensional, you can’t concentrate on any one thing. Competing in the trenches will be huge. Our O-line is probably as deep and talented as it’s ever been. And that’s after graduating an all conference center and tackle last year. Lots of maulers.

Similar with the D-line, it’ll be tough sledding on any type of rush up the middle.

11/24/2018 9:32 pm  #11

Jackedforlife, going to try ( jury trial ongoing through Friday) to  get back out there again as you and SDSU fans were classy and gracious hosts! I encourage Dukes fans to try and make the trip to see one of the best college football venues anywhere!

11/24/2018 9:58 pm  #12

duq81 wrote:

Typical Baltimore fan. Would have been back to talk plenty of crap had Towson won. But once the Dukes whipped their CAAsses, he was history.

11/24/2018 10:18 pm  #13

Judge Jack McVay Jr wrote:

Jackedforlife, going to try ( jury trial ongoing through Friday) to  get back out there again as you and SDSU fans were classy and gracious hosts! I encourage Dukes fans to try and make the trip to see one of the best college football venues anywhere!

Good luck with the trial, hope to see you out here. Preliminary forecast, low 30’s and rain/snow mix. But with SD weather know it could be 5 degrees and a blizzard or 50 and sunny.

Board footera