Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/17/2018 5:25 pm  #1

CHRISTIAN KUNTZ SIGNS WITH JACKSONVILLE

Christian Kuntz just signed with the Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad as a Long Snapper. As many of you know he spent time with Denver and it came down to him and their current snapper who also is a converted linebacker. For any of you who never had a chance to see Christian play he was twice NEC Defensive player of the year, 3 time All American and Duquesne football all time sack leader! Truly, the best defensive player I have ever seen at Duquesne and and even better young man!  I  believe if he gets a chance to show his skills and  recognizing the most important thing is the snap,  he will be the best long snapper to get down field and make the tackle!

12/20/2018 5:33 pm  #2

Re: CHRISTIAN KUNTZ SIGNS WITH JACKSONVILLE

Just an update on this...Jaguars also are interested in looking at  Christian for special teams and outside linebacker in addition to LS!

12/22/2018 8:02 am  #3

Good for Christian; a very good all-around athlete at Char Valley.  He was a pretty good basketball player as well who started for some successful teams in HS.

12/22/2018 9:28 am  #4

Judge Jack McVay Jr wrote:

Just an update on this...Jaguars also are interested in looking at  Christian for special teams and outside linebacker in addition to LS!

All he needed was the opportunity to show what he can do.

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

12/25/2018 1:40 pm  #5

Hopefully he gets activated this week which a lot of teams do for last game of the season to rest vets! Will let everyone know if I hear anything and Merry Christmas to all of you guys!

1/02/2019 9:37 pm  #6

Just another update as Christian signed 2 year contract with the Jags Monday and will be on the camp roster as both a LB and LS!Personally I believe that if he gets on the field in game situations that he will open some eyes!

Board footera