Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/30/2012 8:07 pm  #1

Realtime Rpi

I know this changes everyday and it's too early to mean much but it has us going 6-8 out of conf. and 8-8 in conf. If it ended up just like they have it at the moment would you be satisfied. I think I'll take it. 8 wins in the A-10 would be an accomplishment.

11/30/2012 8:11 pm  #2

Re: Realtime Rpi

Satisified with that?  He should be Coach of the Year in the A10 if that happens.

11/30/2012 8:58 pm  #3

I'm looking for 7 out of conf. wins and maybe 5 at the most in the A-10. Doubt if 8 wins gets him coach of the year but I'd like to see it happen so I could be proved wrong.

Last edited by WashPaRick (11/30/2012 8:59 pm)

12/01/2012 1:26 am  #4

duqkurt wrote:

Satisified with that?  He should be Coach of the Year in the A10 if that happens.

Completely agree.

12/01/2012 8:28 am  #5

Would be SO MUCH EASIER if we had some kind of home court advantage like most other schools. At the start of the season I was thinking in the 10-13 win range so 14 would be higher that I expected.  THANKS for passing the prediction on -  while they may be "meaningless"  it is nice to see what someone else thinks and the other person at least had to put some time and effort into it (since it was something that had to make a LOT of predictions)

Board footera