Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2019 4:28 pm  #1

4/08/2019 4:29 pm  #2

Re: Evan Buckley Committed to Duquesne

4/08/2019 5:07 pm  #3

Good!   Good!   Good!    So if we land a grad transfer we dont really lose much in experience.   We needed a PG.

4/08/2019 5:25 pm  #4

Kid can really shoot it.

4/08/2019 6:05 pm  #5

From same town as Trace McSorely,different high school though.

4/09/2019 6:46 am  #6

Loudoun County, Va. – The VHSL Region 5C has selected its all-region team for boys basketball. Stone Bridge High School senior Evan Buckley was named Player of the Year. Potomac Falls High School head coach Jeff Hawes was named Coach of the Year.

STRENGTHSBall-HandlingMid-Range ShootingOff-The-Dribble ShootingAbility To Create PlaysHalf-Court VisionHigh Basketball IQ

Last edited by townsonkid (4/09/2019 6:46 am)

4/09/2019 8:17 am  #7

Townson, I like the ball handling and the mid range shot - which his tape showed a lot of.  Someone that is going to spell SC needs to be to handle the ball, direct the team and play smart, attributes that Evan seems to have.  Any shooting is just an added plus in my view. 

4/09/2019 8:42 am  #8

I like the high basketball IQ.  We need more of that.  Too many unforced errors last year.  Play smarter, win more.  Those teams last night werent sloppy.  

4/09/2019 10:33 am  #9

Sounds somewhat like TJ !!

4/09/2019 5:48 pm  #11

The link worked for me, wharfrat; thanks for this find.  That's a great article on the mindset of our newest point guard; I rarely get excited about recruits, but my pulse just quickened.  Also, the article is a year old, yet Duquesne was in the mix back then.  Great work by KD and the staff.

4/09/2019 7:16 pm  #12

stew wrote:

From same town as Trace McSorely,different high school though.

Hope he has some of Trace’s leadership qualities and toughness!

Board footera