Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/13/2019 4:42 pm  #1

8/02/2019 10:39 am  #2

Re: Trey Robinson '20 Offer

8/02/2019 11:02 am  #3

I am not thrilled with this one. I think that if you are offering scholarships that you don't technically have, it should be reserved for players that fit an urgent need, (see Jett/shooting) or a real game-changer that fits a positional need almost perfectly.

Trey looks like a good, 4 year, combo guard-forward. His offer from Buffalo is certainly a good one from a marquee program that can be more selective than many, if not most, of the A-10 schools. The comment about upside is also a big plus. However, the program needs to get a starter quality 3's & 4's with legit size in the pipeline. 

Last edited by phil95 (8/02/2019 11:02 am)

8/02/2019 11:10 am  #4

Phil, KD is recruiting a lot of forwards I am not sure if this kid is his main target or not.  Many of the kids that KD recruited early have blown up. Matt Zona and another PF (forget his name as I am writing this) both have received offers from ND in recent days.  I agree this kid looks more like a SF, and it seems that his recruiting took off late after some good showings in the summer.  I do believe that KD has a great eye for under the radar talent, but I do agree with what you are saying.

https://twitter.com/275Hoops/status/1142152889021947904

9/17/2019 6:22 am  #5

PSN has a story on his visit. He's visiting Toledo Wednesday and says he will be deciding shortly.

9/21/2019 4:23 pm  #6

Robinson committed to Northern Kentucky.  Good decision for him.  I think there are better options for KD.

Board footera