Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2019 10:43 am  #1

1-0

Both the men's and women's soccer teams won their conference openers over the weekend.

The women came back to beat VCU, who was picked to finish 2nd in the conference, 2-1. VCU was ranked 2nd in the east coaches poll. At the time

Duquesne's only losses still are on the road at ranked WVU and ranked NC State. Local product Deena DeBaldo leads the A10 with 6 goals on the season in only 7 games.

Meanwhile, the men won 2-1 in St Joe's Saturday. 6-0-1 is officially the best start in program history, 6 wins is the longest streak in program history, and back-to-back road wins hasn't happened since 2009.

Sophomore Manel Busquets had both goals. GK Robbie McKelvey is still top 10 in both total saves and save percentage on the season.

Men are at St Francis tomorrow; Women at Davidson Thursday

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

9/23/2019 4:44 pm  #2

Re: 1-0

I don’t imagine Busquets is related to Sergio at all?

9/24/2019 8:58 am  #3

Re: 1-0

I am unaware of any connection. Manel is from Barcelona, interestingly enough. That's all I got

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

Board footera