Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2019 7:09 pm  #1

DU 28 - 24 over Wagner

Closer than it needed it be at the end but a conference win and HCJS has tied for most head coaching wins.

10/26/2019 10:27 pm  #2

Re: DU 28 - 24 over Wagner

Tram had the 4 point lead - under two minutes to go - Wagner OUT OF TIME OUTS - Called a RUNNING PLAY AND FUMBLED -  ONE OF THE LINEMEN GETS A 15 YARD PENALTY AFTER WAGNER RECOVERS THE FUMBLE (HELL OF AN ACTING JOB BY THE WAGNER DUDE!!)  Fortunately the defense came through - hit the quarterback's arm diving interception (confirmed after a lengthy review)

But as Face Posted - conference WIN!!!!!!!

10/27/2019 4:37 pm  #3

The fumble at the end of the game was bad.   

But the clock management at the end of the first half was worse even with the TD.

They got the ball on the fumble on the 30 with 3 timeouts and 1:54 left. And had to score on 4th and 1 with no time left.   

He waited until under a minute left to use the timeouts.   Lucky they scored there or that easily could have been a loss. 

Go Dukes.

10/28/2019 3:17 pm  #4

Want to point out the NEC situation.

The remaining undefeated teams at 3-0 are Central Connecticut, who are now ranked 19th in FCS, Duquesne.....and Robert Morris?

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

Board footera