Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

UPCOMING GAMES:
NCAA Round 1 vs. BYU in Nebraska
12:40 Tip Off

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2019 12:42 pm  #1

Final weekend

With the success of the pro team in town, I have been unable to attend nearly the amount of matches I'm used to to support our college soccer teams. But they're still doing alright.

The women played their home finale last night and won 4-2 over the Bonnie's. They've set themselves up for a "win and in" scenario in their final game at Rhode Island. Duquesne are 4-5 in conference and 6-1-1 on home turf.

The men's senior night is tomorrow at 7. They're currently tied for 6th in an extremely congested A10 at 3-3. After hosting Saint Louis, they will be travelling to Davidson midweek to finish off. Duquesne are also 6-1-1 on home turf

Go Dukes

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

10/28/2019 3:20 pm  #2

Re: Final weekend

Wsoc tied on a rain-shortened match. They sneak into the tourney as an 8 seed and go to top-ranked SLU.

MSoc lost Saturday. There is a 4 team pileup at 6th place and 8 teams make it. No idea the tiebreaking scenarios but the A10 standings has Duquesne listed first. We go to Davidson Wednesday for the regular season finale

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

Board footera