Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2020 10:34 am  #1

A10 Tournament Discount Ticket Link for all Shoo-Shoo Rah-Rah Members

Here is a discount link for the upcoming A10 Tournament games at Barclays Center for all Shoo-Shoo Rah-Rah Members

As the Dukes advance, you could grab tickets as needed.

Visit barclayscentergroups.com/SHOO-SHOORAH-RAH

(I couldn't hyperlink it do to spam controls so copy and paste the link to your web browser)

Feel Free to share the link with your friends, family, alumni, and social media!

3/09/2020 11:23 am  #2

Re: A10 Tournament Discount Ticket Link for all Shoo-Shoo Rah-Rah Members

This link is selling them for $25 - arent they $20 at the door?

I hate myself for loving you. Quoting me without the expressed written consent of the National Hockey League is prohibited.

3/09/2020 11:49 am  #3

Not sure about door prices, but they're advertising the "open seating" seats for $25 vs. $39 via Ticketmaster. Their "super prime C" seats are $40 vs. $49 for similar seats on Ticketmaster. Not sure what their fees are and in any case, they have very limited and scattered availability so who knows who you'll be sitting with. In past years, I had no trouble getting good seats close to the Dukes bench at the box office before the game. Not sure why it would be any different this year. 

3/10/2020 8:15 am  #4

Most of the seating is general admission. And you can get tickets for $6 for Thursday night on Stubhub.

3/10/2020 9:48 am  #5

Wow, I hadn't even realized how much of the seating was GA. Just $9 with Stubhub service charges for $39 face-value tickets. There's your best bet right there. 

3/10/2020 11:43 am  #6

Yeah, they want the fans down low and together so it looks better on TV. Hence the GA tickets.

Board footera