Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/06/2020 11:10 pm  #1

Face Masks

https://www.etsy.com/listing/810346741/adult-duquesne-dukes-red-new-logo-print?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=duquesne+face+mask&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&organic_search_click=1

Seems like these face masks are gonna become a new norm. Here are some Duquesne themed masks just bought one the other day if anybody is looking for one.

6/10/2020 4:40 pm  #2

Re: Face Masks

Face masks are never going to be normal. Stop trying to make this all seem like no big deal by using words like "new normal" and "social distancing."

6/14/2020 2:16 pm  #3

DuqLaw wrote:

Face masks are never going to be normal. Stop trying to make this all seem like no big deal by using words like "new normal" and "social distancing."

I think by wearing a mask it shows that this a big deal correct. If you want to be jerk go else where pal

6/16/2020 7:19 am  #4

Dukes412 wrote:

DuqLaw wrote:

I think by wearing a mask it shows that this a big deal correct. If you want to be jerk go else where pal

Two thumbs up to you!!!!

6/16/2020 10:51 am  #5

These aren’t bad. I might have to look into them.

I hope DU fans realize that there are those in this community who are high risk or have family members who are. Times of crisis are for coming together, not berating others for treating a serious thing seriously. It’s a Catholic school after all, and compassion is a big part of Catholicism.

Last edited by Face (6/16/2020 11:12 am)

6/18/2020 10:18 am  #6

duq81 wrote:

Dukes412 wrote:

DuqLaw wrote:

Two thumbs up to you!!!!

Two more from me!!

7/15/2020 8:22 am  #7

I got two from this Etsy shop. They look good and fit well. Anyone on the fence, I’m a fan so far.

9/12/2020 1:42 pm  #8

In case anyone needs new masks...We purchased the Duquesne face masks in the link for the whole family and they are so nice!  The link goes to an item that is no longer available, but they just got this new fabric so we ordered a second set.  They are so well made and have the metal nose wire in them!  Go Dukes!  I am new here so I am not allowed to post a link, but if you go to Etsy and search the shop Audino Masks, you can see all the Dukes masks they have for sale. 

Last edited by duq_biggest_fan (9/12/2020 1:43 pm)

10/09/2020 6:49 am  #9

Great masks if anybody is wondering about the quality. I’ve had two of them for 3 months and use them at the gym and all day at work. Definitely make you feel safer just based on the quality of material. Also you can run them through the washer and dryer without shrinkage.

10/22/2020 2:09 pm  #10

Here's the link to the Duquesne face mask currently available:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/855914436/new-duquesne-dukes-blue-new-logo-print

11/25/2020 11:32 am  #11

Duq Law is correct - wearing face masks should not be accepted as the "new normal" for the future.   Yes we do need them right now to protect the vulnerable.  However I prefer to be optimistic and anticipate that the vaccines are going to work and life will return to what it was before the China virus was foisted on us. 

11/25/2020 1:53 pm  #12

Phoenix thanks for sharing this and I am going to get a couple with the new logo which has grown on me!!!

Board footera