Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2020 1:11 pm  #1

HOMECOMING 2020 VIRTUAL

Here's a link for HOMECOMING Virtual 2020 everyone!https://www.myduquesne.duq.edu/s/831/rd/interior.aspx?sid=831&gid=1&pgid=1081

Also Bracketology game for the All time greatest Dukes football players put out by Sports Information as part of the fun see link in football section! I am actively campaigning for Boyd Brumbaugh!

9/19/2020 6:53 pm  #2

Re: HOMECOMING 2020 VIRTUAL

Although Max Kielbasa deserves to be our greatest football player just for being Max Kielbasa I have to give my vote to Mike Basrak.  The consensus All-American status can't be overlooked.  Brumbaugh is certainly a worthy candidate as well.

I signed up for the virtual reunion a couple of weeks ago, Jack.  I'll be doing the ODI mixer on Friday night and the Mass on Sunday.

9/19/2020 7:23 pm  #3

Re: HOMECOMING 2020 VIRTUAL

Haha thanks VBC and good point about Max Kielbasa! I am probably going with Al DeMao until the end of the Bracketology but I get Mike Basrak too.  Boyd Brumbaugh was an usher at my church and my Dad taught me about him as a little boy and saw him help beat an undefeated Pitt team,  and also how he starred in  the Dukes Orange Bowl win! Plus his first round  Bracketology opponent has no business being paired against him! Haha Maybe "see" you at HOMECOMING mass VBC and thanks as always for your posts!

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (9/19/2020 7:27 pm)

Board footera