Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/25/2020 8:58 pm  #1

The other team in Pittsburgh

I guess the team that is too good for us lost to Saint Francis 😂

11/25/2020 9:20 pm  #2

Re: The other team in Pittsburgh

Welp. St. Francis was 0-29 in its previous games vs. Pitt, so it fit the profile that they wanted in a non-con opponent. Not only will St. Francis NOT be invited back next season, Heather will Lykely tell them the check is in the mail for this game and then change her cell phone number.

EAT  PITT!

11/26/2020 7:28 am  #3

I hope the coward Chapel is eating crow today. St Francis looked very athletic but maybe Pitt just stinks. Say hello to last place in the ACC. What a great Thanksgiving gift. Hail to the Frankies.

11/26/2020 8:49 am  #4

ElDuque wrote:

Welp. St. Francis was 0-29 in its previous games vs. Pitt, so it fit the profile that they wanted in a non-con opponent. Not only will St. Francis NOT be invited back next season, Heather will Lykely tell them the check is in the mail for this game and then change her cell phone number.

EAT  PITT!

Heather is an easy target, but this is 100% Capel. I don't think Lyke has a problem playing us, but Capel considers us to be beneath him. If he makes a habit of losing to SF, it will cease to be a problem as he'll soon be working somewhere else.

11/26/2020 3:00 pm  #5

I found Alan Saunders' article (PSN) in which he rates Pitt Men's BB 10 worst defeats to be enlightening. He lists three of the top five worst defeats with Capel as coach.  Is smoke beginning to appear?

Board footera