Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2021 5:04 pm  #26

Re: Thoughts on Dukes chances in the A-10 Tournament

I dont like the Golden kid,hes a punk,I dont like their coach and its time for Dukes to whip Richmonds ass.
I am tired of the one and done in year 4 of the Dambrot era progress needs to be made now.No more
excuses.Play good defense and rebound the basketball.This is your time Michael Hughes,assert yourself
and win,embarrass the Golden punk.

3/03/2021 5:30 pm  #27

Haha 😄love it CLK and don't hold back Stew! Seriously I am done with the predictions but I am looking forward to the tournament as we all are! I am excited about the upcoming Duquesne sports weekend!

3/03/2021 5:54 pm  #28

Judge Jack McVay Jr wrote:

Haha 😄love it CLK and don't hold back Stew! Seriously I am done with the predictions but I am looking forward to the tournament as we all are! I am excited about the upcoming Duquesne sports weekend!

May the Duquesne basketball and football teams both be playing on Saturday!

3/03/2021 6:36 pm  #29

I'd like to see a couple well placed smacks on Golden's thumb accidently of course.

3/03/2021 7:18 pm  #30

Judge Jack McVay Jr wrote:

Jack how about starting a prayer chain for Coach McCan. Get better Coach we all love you

3/04/2021 8:59 am  #31

Get it done Michael Hughes.I know you and that twerpy punk Golden aka Douglas C.Neidermeyer dont 
get along and its time to pummel this clown.Its your day Michael to shine put up career numbers.If Neidermeyer shows the ball make him pay with a slap to hand.Go out and destroy this punk.
Destroy Cayo,destroy Francis and embarrass Princeton boy wonder.

3/04/2021 9:02 am  #32

Stew... please stay away from heavy machinery over the next few hours!

Go Dukes.

3/04/2021 9:11 am  #33

Watched Coach Mooneys zoom conference. He seemed pretty confident & pleased getting to play Duquesne. I strongly suspect they will rest Francis for the next games since they have no doubt in beating Duquesne. This is a perfect storm for a Duquesne win.

3/04/2021 11:10 am  #34

Richmonb not missing.

3/04/2021 11:30 am  #35

Down by 10.  Ugh!!!

Board footera