Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/24/2021 7:53 am  #1

3/24/2021 9:17 am  #2

Re: DU Shows Interest In Marshall graduate transfer Jarrod West

West has some P6 interest, up to him if he wants to take that jump up.
The kid from UMKC says defense is key, so maybe DUQ has a shot, but he has big time interest as well.
I like Amir Spears, as a PG recruit to continue to build the program.   With last years freshman class still on year 0, it would be nice to add a quality PG to that group.   

3/24/2021 10:34 am  #3

townsonkid wrote:

The kid from UMKC says defense is key, so maybe DUQ has a shot, but he has big time interest as well.
I like Amir Spears, as a PG recruit to continue to build the program.   With last years freshman class still on year 0, it would be nice to add a quality PG to that group.   

Couldn't agree more with your logic. Hopefully KD can land him. I'm glad to see us pursue transfers who have high major offers but will be very difficult to land a player who sees only P6 type schools in his future. Got to keep trying though. Eventually we will land one. GO DUKES!!!

3/24/2021 10:54 am  #4

El Presidente wrote:

townsonkid wrote:

Couldn't agree more with your logic. Hopefully KD can land him. I'm glad to see us pursue transfers who have high major offers but will be very difficult to land a player who sees only P6 type schools in his future. Got to keep trying though. Eventually we will land one. GO DUKES!!!

In case you did not see the PSN article on the Zoom call with Parham it stated that DU is looking to bring in a Grad Transfer PG as well as a freshman PG.  I like Primo also to fill the freshman PG role.

3/27/2021 9:27 am  #5

Heard that West committed to Pitt.

3/29/2021 4:12 pm  #6

Board footera