Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/05/2021 3:16 pm  #1

4/05/2021 5:41 pm  #2

Re: DU and Pitt Recruiting Prep PG

He reminds me of all the undersized, ultra-quick, rugged, sweet-shooting  A-10 PGs that have destroyed the Dukes over the last 30 years. It would be grand to have one of those types making other A-10 fans miserable for a change.

At his size, with that powerful frame, he also calls to mind Derrick Colter. I realize that I am only watching highlight videos on him but, DC never had range like that.

Jackie:

If you are checking out the DU faithful here, You should come to Pittsburgh but avoid Pitt. Capel is struggling & you are going to get buried on an ACC roster as soon as they find another someone 2 inches taller than you.

4/05/2021 7:17 pm  #3

He reminds me of the lefty out of Detroit that was built like a boxer that Ronnie recruited - Eric Evans!  My preference is though for a bigger PG with the other attributes - explosiveness, shooting, passing - like Chico.

4/06/2021 12:23 pm  #4

PistolPete wrote:

He reminds me of the lefty out of Detroit that was built like a boxer that Ronnie recruited - Eric Evans!  My preference is though for a bigger PG with the other attributes - explosiveness, shooting, passing - like Chico.

Watched a coiple of full game videos on this kid.  He is really good. I hope KD offers and locks him up soon.

4/06/2021 2:29 pm  #5

Personally I like PG 6-2 to 6-4 range. But as CLK noted the kid can score. Also looks strong and apparently is a leader on the court. Come on down to the Cooper Field house. 

4/06/2021 3:25 pm  #6

Well he's not 5-8 so a major size improvement there. Not a slap at TDM because we don't get to decide how tall we are and he gives everything he has when on the court. Really glad he's back and a favorite of mine but hope to see him off the bench where I believe he is best utilized. 

Board footera