Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2021 12:05 pm  #2

Re: DU Shows Interest in UNC Ashville Transfer

Why did he play just 8 games this year?

4/08/2021 12:41 pm  #3

Wondering why we are still showing interest in a shooting guard. Definitely not our most urgent need. Not questioning the coaching staff. Just wondering what we might not know.

4/08/2021 3:24 pm  #4

El Presidente wrote:

Wondering why we are still showing interest in a shooting guard. Definitely not our most urgent need. Not questioning the coaching staff. Just wondering what we might not know.

From what I have heard KD is on the phone constantly talking to potential recruits. It does not mean he has offered. He may still berecruiting shooting guards just in case. I have been thinking about not posting these kind of tweets because most likely commitments come from people we haven't heard of.

I really like the three transfers that KD has brought in so far. They each address a need for next season. I agree, however, that our most critical spots PG and C still need to be addressed. It does not look like DU is on Rebraca's list per link below.

https://247sports.com/college/minnesota/Article/Basketball-recruiting-South-Carolina-Virginia-Tech-Iowa-Minnesota-Filip-Rebraca-163856951/Amp/?__twitter_impression=true

4/08/2021 3:43 pm  #5

As you say, we will probably end up with a good player or players at our critical need positions that we have not been made aware of previously. Rebraca would have been just what the doctor ordered. 

Board footera