Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2013 3:18 pm  #1

BB starts Saturday

Nice post by Coach Ferry. 

Jim Ferry ‏@CoachJimFerry Can't wait till Saturday - the start of a new basketball season at Duquesne. Great group n team chemistry thus far #DuquesneStrong

9/27/2013 7:27 pm  #2

Re: BB starts Saturday

Every year, a couple of teams come out of nowhere. After 40 years, it's due to be our turn.

9/27/2013 10:10 pm  #3

Mariano Rivera was in diapers the last time it was our turn.

9/28/2013 7:02 am  #4

I called the Athletic Office yesterday to inquire if there were any preseason activities open to the fans (scrimmages etc)  they told me "We're still working on it"  Last year the Friday event got off like 35 minutes late -  and they didn't do anything but run lay up drills -  hopefully this year there can be at least a brief Red-Blue scrimmage

9/28/2013 8:23 am  #5

SkepticAl wrote:

I called the Athletic Office yesterday to inquire if there were any preseason activities open to the fans (scrimmages etc)  they told me "We're still working on it"  Last year the Friday event got off like 35 minutes late -  and they didn't do anything but run lay up drills -  hopefully this year there can be at least a brief Red-Blue scrimmage

Looks like they did but it is a student only event for 10/17

http://www.goduquesne.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/092713aai.html

Board footera