Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/14/2021 12:24 pm  #2

Re: D-1 Hockey at Duquesne?

I didn’t click on the link only because I am so tired of Tim Benz writing a story every single day about this.  I’m surprised he has not announced a hunger strike until the programs are reinstated

And as far as hockey at DU, let’s try to win at men’s basketball for a change.

6/18/2021 3:07 pm  #3

Re: D-1 Hockey at Duquesne?

Thanks for posting Phoenix and I for one would like to see D1 baseball return to go along with our existing D1 football and basketball programs at Duquesne.While recognizing that it is much more easily said than done given Title IX and obvious financial considerations, the more D1 programs the better as far as I am concerned,and while I certainly agree with A83 in wanting to see a winning basketball program again,  I think that this AD looks at the big picture and realizes that there is more to our athletic program. He clearly recognizes the revenue generator for the school that a single FBS football game brings  to the overall athletic budget.Let's Go Dukes in all sports!If it is possible to add hockey, women's softball baseball etc. I am all for it!

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (6/18/2021 3:11 pm)

Board footera