Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/07/2021 9:52 am  #1

Coop seating

Has there been any word on when season ticket holders will get to check out the Coop and pick their new seat locations?   If I remember correctly, it was supposed to be summertime.   But I have not seen anything lately.   

7/07/2021 10:30 am  #2

Re: Coop seating

townsonkid wrote:

Has there been any word on when season ticket holders will get to check out the Coop and pick their new seat locations?   If I remember correctly, it was supposed to be summertime.   But I have not seen anything lately.   

I am anxious to do so as well.  I think I remember reading somewhere it would happen in August.  Or maybe that is what they told me when I paid my deposit.

7/07/2021 11:53 am  #3

I just got off the phone with the Dukes Ticket office.  They said an email will be going out as early as this week with a couplie of dates in late July and throughout August and September for season ticket holders to come to the Coop to select seats.   

7/07/2021 1:42 pm  #4

Why so negative?  Upon inquiry, I was told in late May or early June that there would be a scheduling of time(s) for season ticket holders and new prospects to visit the new facility and choose their seats of the ones remaining.  The athletic office and season ticket personnel have done their jobs!  Cheez!  The first game is four months away and people are already  Complaining.  .  

7/07/2021 2:42 pm  #5

Is there a joke I am not getting?   No one was negative, not that I am aware of.  

Last edited by townsonkid (7/07/2021 2:42 pm)

7/07/2021 4:23 pm  #6

I posted something negative.  Gram called me out and I deleted.  That’s all.

7/07/2021 9:46 pm  #7

I am a season ticket holder and I have heard NOTHING from the Athletic Department all year!  Not a single contact.

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

Board footera