Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2021 8:01 am  #2

Re: DU Offers '22 LA Pratt

we could use 412 area players, if they are A10 level guys.   Help grow the brand in the region.

8/10/2021 9:29 am  #3

I think the coaches are trying to find local players who they think might have a chance to succeed at the A-10 level; but this area just isn't turning out many D-1 players; on the men's side; I remember the days when you could find multiple D-1 players in the Beaver Valley, City League and WPIAL; but those days are long gone. 

With that said I like the size of LA Pratt, at 6'4" with some nice guard skills. He certainly has the size to play the "2' if he can provide the offense needed at that position.   As with any potential guards at the HS level, they must be able to prove they can defend stronger and quicker players at the D-1 level; and be able to handle intense ball pressure from the opposition whileon offense.  

Last edited by levon1975 (8/10/2021 9:43 am)

8/10/2021 5:01 pm  #4

Does anybody know if he has gotten any serious attention from other D-1 programs? If so, which programs?

8/10/2021 5:05 pm  #5

Does anybody know if he has gotten any serious attention from other D-1 programs? If so, which programs?

Board footera