Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

UPCOMING GAMES:
NCAA Round 1 vs. BYU in Nebraska
12:40 Tip Off

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2021 5:04 pm  #1

8/30/2021 5:16 pm  #2

Re: Christian Kuntz won the LS job!!!

Bravo to Christian.  His hard work and persistence paid off.  I love these kinds of stories.  Congratulations!!
(Thanks, ElDuque!)

8/30/2021 5:26 pm  #3

Way to go!!! Hard work paid off!

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

8/30/2021 6:11 pm  #4

As you know guys I have been posting about him for awhile now and I appreciate your comments. I was researching the last Steelers player from Duquesne and it may be Bob O'Neal 1961 but I haven't confirmed.  Definitely a few guys in the 1950s and trust me he knows how big this is for the program too! Christian once yelled at me on the sidelines for not wearing my Iron Dukes throwback jersey and said I want you to wear that jersey every game that I play in! He's just a great kid who has worked long hours for this and now he has to keep working and he will!

8/30/2021 6:30 pm  #5

As you know guys I have been posting about him for awhile now and I appreciate your comments. I was researching the last Steelers player from Duquesne and it may be Bob O'Neal 1961 but I haven't confirmed.  Definitely a few guys in the 1950s and trust me he knows how big this is for the program too! Christian once yelled at me on the sidelines for not wearing my Iron Dukes throwback jersey and said I want you to wear that jersey every game that I play in! He's just a great kid who has worked long hours for this and now he has to keep working and he will!

9/01/2021 5:19 pm  #6

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

10/03/2021 6:53 pm  #7

Christian got a solo tackle on first punt and was there to down another punt! I know that he was mad for missing 1 against Cincinnati and told me that he was going to get 1 this week.  Snaps have been fine and blocking too which obviously are the priorities but I have watched all his plays and he has done well!

Board footera