Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/08/2021 1:30 pm  #1

Ray Goss to fill in for Alex this week.

One Duquesne broadcasting legend filling in for another this week for the Bryant game.  Hopefully Alex is well enough next week. 

This Goss kid sounds like a green rookie.  Wonder if he ever did a Duquesne game?

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

10/08/2021 4:10 pm  #2

Re: Ray Goss to fill in for Alex this week.

coffee wrote:

One Duquesne broadcasting legend filling in for another this week for the Bryant game. Hopefully Alex is well enough next week.

This Goss kid sounds like a green rookie. Wonder if he ever did a Duquesne game?

Right. I wonder if he knows you don't dribble a football.

Last edited by scduke (10/08/2021 4:10 pm)

10/09/2021 2:56 pm  #3

scduke wrote:

coffee wrote:

One Duquesne broadcasting legend filling in for another this week for the Bryant game. Hopefully Alex is well enough next week.

This Goss kid sounds like a green rookie. Wonder if he ever did a Duquesne game?

Right. I wonder if he knows you don't dribble a football.

Ray did great. I think we'll keep him. (By the way, great game.)

10/09/2021 3:11 pm  #4

Ray did well and so did the color broadcaster and tremendous football game. I love Ray and great guy too.Hopefully we get Alex the voice of Duquesne football back soon and maybe Sacred Heart. We are lucky to have both as voices of our Dukes!!! PS Tad is really good too and I have worked alot of Steelers visitors radio broadcasts as a spotter and his comments are spot on

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (10/09/2021 3:12 pm)

Board footera