Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2021 8:07 pm  #1

Mock Trial team wins the Penn State Invitational.

Duquesne beats Virginia for the championship. They also beat Penn State and Yale on the way to the finals. Yale was rated 2nd in the country. Duquesne was originally turned down for admittance in the tourney, They were considered not worthy. The coach, who is a Penn State grad eventually was able to get them in. I'm wondering if them meeting Penn State in the first round was somebody thinking they were getting a cupcake?

10/25/2021 4:52 pm  #2

Re: Mock Trial team wins the Penn State Invitational.

Duquesne Law!! Thanks for sharing this WashPaRick and please tell Coach congrats 👏! I am proud of our athletic programs, and the Law school is a part of Duquesne University that we all should be proud of! I know that you have good reason.

10/25/2021 6:39 pm  #3

Re: Mock Trial team wins the Penn State Invitational.

Judge Jack McVay Jr wrote:

Duquesne Law!! Thanks for sharing this WashPaRick and please tell Coach congrats 👏! I am proud of our athletic programs, and the Law school is a part of Duquesne University that we all should be proud of! I know that you have good reason.

This is actually the undergraduate school and their B team just won the Scarlet and Grey Invitational at Ohio State.

Board footera