Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/22/2021 9:54 pm  #1

DUKES VS SACRED HEART

Just arrived in Stamford CT and excited for tomorrow s high noon kick and our Dukes looking for payback from the spring NEC championship game.  QB1 McCray is good with his feet and has improved as a passer with DiNota his favorite target.Despite the loss of Chestnut the Pioneers still primarily want to run the ball with Grant who is also impressive. If we are healthy on D and contain McCray and Grant we should be able to win a close one as I do like our O line  and RBs in this game against their D line.  Always well coached I think the Dukes prevail by 10!

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (10/22/2021 9:56 pm)

10/23/2021 10:33 am  #2

Re: DUKES VS SACRED HEART

Dukes are favored anywhere from 5.5 to 9.

Get this one Dukes!

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

10/24/2021 12:21 pm  #3

Oh well… 🙄

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

10/24/2021 1:59 pm  #4

Got back late last night and was a longer ride home than I had anticipated ( see my prediction)! I thought that for most of the game that the defense played well enough to get a win but we left
a  pretty good drive early in the game with only FG and only a FG after a punt block.  The Qb1 was off and the offense sputtered after that and penalties were critical also.  The Dukes will have to win out and I believe that this team will, but some subs are going to have to step up and our offense has to get back on track! Go Dukes

Last edited by Judge Jack McVay Jr (10/24/2021 2:12 pm)

10/25/2021 3:31 pm  #5

Good news of the day was Alex was back!! Welcome back and many more Dukes games my friend!!

Board footera