Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/11/2021 3:16 pm  #1

South Dakota State vs Villanova FCS Quarter Final Today

Personally curious to see how Nova fares today against the Jack Rabbits in a good match up from perhaps the top 2 FCS Division 1 conferences. Not sure if it is on but I will be watching one of my favorite football games every year Army Navy! Hope you guys are all well! Go Dukes

12/11/2021 5:28 pm  #2

Re: South Dakota State vs Villanova FCS Quarter Final Today

Nova led at the half but Jacks  appeared to dominate 2nd half. NDSU looked impressive and probably one of these 2 teams with an outside chance to JMU would be my predictions

12/12/2021 11:43 pm  #3

Judge Jack McVay Jr wrote:

Nova led at the half but Jacks appeared to dominate 2nd half. NDSU looked impressive and probably one of these 2 teams with an outside chance to JMU would be my predictions

\\

Think South Dakota State can win it all with that Offensive line and stud RB, but man that Montana State defense is a top 25 D-1 defense. Love to see that D go up against the JMU juggernaut. And then there is North Dakota State. What a final four.

12/13/2021 9:17 am  #4

Good call Rayrich thanks I admit that I am unfamiliar with Montana State.  Thanks for your insights as always!!!!

12/13/2021 4:53 pm  #5

Btw I believe Tino Sunseri, the former Central and Pitt QB1 is the QB coach or OC for JMU. We have Gusty Sunseri Jr on our Dukes roster after he transferred in from Pitt and I think eventually will be on the field for us as a special teams player and safety.

12/13/2021 10:47 pm  #6

Judge Jack McVay Jr wrote:

Good call Rayrich thanks I admit that I am unfamiliar with Montana State. Thanks for your insights as always!!!!

You are so welcome Judge. Love your passion for Duquesne football and BBall. Montana State is a bonafide top 25 defense at the D-1 level. Their DBacks are the best i've seen at the FCS level. D-line and LB's also noteworthy. Shut down Sam Houston big time.

Board footera