Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/26/2022 1:32 pm  #2

Re: Dukes Interested In 6'10 Center From Sweeden

Being from Sweden I would have expected ABBA s greatest hits for the videos😂

1/26/2022 7:50 pm  #3

It looks like he has been playing in Spain & Syria in a decent level of club ball. Does that sound correct?

1/27/2022 6:42 pm  #4

He played at Central Pointe Christian Academy in Kissimmee, Fla.--which seems to be a prep school popular with international players--last year, though most of those videos appear to be from his Swedish club team. He's now with Ciudad de Huelva in the Liga EBA--fourth tier (out of five) of the Spanish basketball system. That is a professional league, I don't know how that works with NCAA eligibility anymore. Maybe every team carries unpaid roster slots for younger players. Offers from IUPUI and Troy last year, interest from East Carolina, San Diego State, San Jose State and Seton Hall. He'd be a 21-year-old freshman if he enrolls at Duquesne in the fall. I thought there was a rule that said you had to enroll in college no more than a year after graduating from high school, at least to have all four years of eligibility remaining. He'd be enrolling a year after graduating from a post-grad program. But hey, he's got good size and he can shoot. 

1/27/2022 7:18 pm  #5

Might be the next Baylee Steele.

1/27/2022 10:14 pm  #6

He seems like a very interesting recruit. 6'10" with a Euro skill set & a year of pro league coaching/experience is not something seen very often at this level.

Board footera